We require 4 or 5 workers for hay cutting/carting season.anticipate starting 1st october, full accomodation and food supplied with some pay, must be fit and would prefer people with agricultural background but not essential. approx 3 to 4 weeks work. situated approx 1 hour from perth. please do not apply if you are not capable of doing physical work. drivers licence with truck licence being an advantage. please reply with details of previous work experience
Panin oma tuunitud CV teele ja hommikul laekus vastus: thankyou for your reply.I will give you a call on your mobile late this afternoon. we are looking at starting next tuesday,i will discuss it all with you later today. Ega 6htul enam pikka juttu suurt polnud, teisip2eval korjab Pat mind Dianellast auto peale ja ootab ees tunniajaline s6it kagusse, Westdale-i, kus l2heb lahti heinategu peamiselt ekspordiks, aga eks kohapeal selgu k6ik t2psemalt, I am ready to work and live in a farm.
Aga enne kui siirdun t66p6llule s6na otses m6ttes panen oma julguse proovile hoopis teisel moel. Asun homme h22letama Pembertoni poole, kus asub Gloucester tree. Millega tegemist, lugege juba Meeslaura postitusest "Tavaline tornipede"
On the road againPanin oma tuunitud CV teele ja hommikul laekus vastus: thankyou for your reply.I will give you a call on your mobile late this afternoon. we are looking at starting next tuesday,i will discuss it all with you later today. Ega 6htul enam pikka juttu suurt polnud, teisip2eval korjab Pat mind Dianellast auto peale ja ootab ees tunniajaline s6it kagusse, Westdale-i, kus l2heb lahti heinategu peamiselt ekspordiks, aga eks kohapeal selgu k6ik t2psemalt, I am ready to work and live in a farm.
Aga enne kui siirdun t66p6llule s6na otses m6ttes panen oma julguse proovile hoopis teisel moel. Asun homme h22letama Pembertoni poole, kus asub Gloucester tree. Millega tegemist, lugege juba Meeslaura postitusest "Tavaline tornipede"
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
Lisa 1. T66portaalid
http://www.thejobshop.com.au/
http://aussie-jobs-online.com/
http://www.aussijobs.com.au/
http://www.goworkabout.com/
http://www.careerone.com.au/?from=perthnow
http://www.seek.com.au/
http://jobsearch.gov.au/harvesttrail/default.aspx
http://jobsearch.gov.au/default.aspx
http://mycareer.com.au/
http://perth.gumtree.com.au/
http://www.wjobs.com.au/?gclid=COXyzdThl6QCFQipbwodw2htFA
http://www.employwest.com.au/

1 kommentaar:
ma nagu mäletaks, et kaisel ronis kärmelt täpiks.
jaksu!
marta
Postita kommentaar